New Large Prints!

Sunday, May 05, 2013

 
I am thrilled to finally be able to offer large format Giclee prints! These look amazing. I have slowly been getting all my larger paintings scanned on a large format flatbed scanner over the years. What this means is, even at the largest size, the detail is incredible.
 
I've put a lot of time (and money) into researching and finding the highest quality equipment and print materials out there. Each one is printed at my studio on large format Giclee printers with archival inks on thick velvet fine art paper. I personally inspect, color correct, sign, pack and ship each print. I don't want my name on anything that isn't up to my high standards.
 
Canvas prints are custom order only. Available in sizes 36x48" = 1800.00, 48x48" = 2000.00 and 48x60" = 2250.00.  Please contact me via email, info@samanthafrench.com. Lead time is 4 weeks.
 
Fine Art Paper Prints are available below.
 
Due to my time constraints and my exhibition schedule I am unable to offer framed prints at this time. I'm happy to offer links to framers or insight into the process.

Available Here: http://www.samanthafrench.com/purchase-prints/

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Samantha French All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger