Aaron Hauck + Studio visit.

Monday, January 18, 2010


In keeping with my previous post I thought I would share Aaron Hauck's work and studio with you. Another Minnesota native, living and working in New York, his portraits and New York City subway scenes offer us a look into the daily lives and subtle psychology of his subject. Working mainly in oil he uses rich color and dark shadows to create his beautiful and painterly pieces. And I'm not saying they're beautiful just because I am frequently one of his sitters (see his amazing portrayal of me below.)


You can view more of his work here: www.ahauck.com or email him at aaron@ahauck.com for information on commissions, pricing or just to say hello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Samantha French All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger