Blog love.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

I've recently been featured on a few of my favorite blogs and wanted to share them with you. Very exciting. If these aren't already in your daily arsenal of daily design blogs I suggest you add them. A big THANK YOU to all of them!

Mint Design writes:

"Samantha is currently living in New York, and graduated from MCAD just a few years ago. Her paintings gorgeous! And for those of us (sadly) can’t buy one of her originals, she has prints available for $64.95. Those are going on my Christmas wish-list for sure!

samantha french



The Jealous Curator writes:

Painting people is difficult enough, but put them underwater and then paint them… that’s a whole new story! Samantha French has a huge portfolio full of swimmers both above and below water. I love these paintings for their serene subject matter, gorgeous colour palette, and loose but very confident brushwork. I’d love to hang these three together in my summer beach home… but I don’t have a summer beach home, so until then I’ll just admire them here.



Also:
Urban Jane
Hillary's Brook Blog
Inklore Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Samantha French All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger